The Architectural Foundation of Santa Barbara, in collaboration with the Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara, offers several scholarship awards ranging from $500 to $2,500, available to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Applicant must have graduated or will graduate from a Santa Barbara County high school as of June.
- Applicant must complete a Scholarship Foundation Student Aid Application and submit with all supporting materials by January 31, and have a personal interview in March.
- Applicant must be a full-time college student in the academic year with a major in one of the following fields of study (two or four-year colleges):
- Landscape Architecture
- Architectural History
- Architectural Preservation
Preference will be given to applicants who show financial need, as verified by tax returns.
Student Aid applications are available at:
- High School Counselor’s Offices in Santa Barbara County
- Hancock College
- Santa Barbara City College
Applications and more information can also be found at:
Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara Office
2253 Las Positas Rd, Santa Barbara (805) 687-6065